Last year I made an absolute abomination of a Christmas wreath that was barely little more than old jewellery necklaces knotted together in a clump. It looked awful. So this year I’ve bought a proper metal frame for a wreath and started making the props I would need for it. One of the things I wanted to include so that there was a contrast with the spiky fir and holly leaves were some cotton flowers. Only problem is that it’s not exactly a native plant – far too wet and cold all the time. If I wanted it I would need to make a fake version, so that’s what I did.
It’s quite easy, quick and should be an affordable way to add another beautiful detail to your decor.