It’s been a while (last Halloween actually) that I filmed a makeup tutorial, and as usual, it’s nice to be back.
Today I wanted to see if I could stretch the 13 products I have picked so far for this challenge – the limit is 15 – and use the lipstick as an eyeshadow colour.
What’s The Makeup I’m Using In This Challenge:
- Klairs BB Cream
- Besame Lipstick in Dusty Rose – MUA Lipstick
- Fatale Cosmetics Lipstick in Rita Rouge – MUA Lipstick
- NYX Blush in Taupe
- Brown Eyeshadow – Essence Brown Eyeshadow
- Black Eyeshadow – MUA Black Eyeshadow
- Prism Highlighter
- Urban Decay Primer – e.l.f Primer
- Black Lash Glue –
- False Lashes
- MUA Mascara
- Barry M Black Eyeliner
- Lilly Lolo Powder (I pressed this myself) in the shade Porcelain – e.l.f Mineral Powder
- NYX White Eyeliner
(Please note that any Amazon links are affiliate links)
Above I’ve linked the exact products I’m using on the right, and then dupe/budget versions on the left. Where I haven’t linked an alternative it’s because I haven’t tried a product that’s cheaper than the one I’ve used and that I think is good quality.